CHARCOAL SUPPLIERS IN MEXICO
|We can supply any size of bag
lump or briquette charcoal
from 5 to 20 pounds.
Our charcoal is a mix of hardwoods from Mexico. These woods are very high density, so, they last longer and burn hotter than most other charcoal products.
|Made from 100% hardwood, oak and mesquite.|
|Read more about lump charcoal|
As natural as it gets.
Made from hardwood charcoal.
No chemicals, no additives.
|Read more about briquettes|
|Fatwood is a natural firestarter. No chemicals, no additives.|
|See more about Fatwood|
|Charcoal Starting Grate|
|A great alternative to chimney starters, our charcoal starting grate works great with lump charcoal or briquettes. Safer to use than a chimney starter because you don't have to handle and dump burning coals.|
|See more about charcoal starting grates|
|Why work with Charcoal Source?
1) Value. With our 10+ year experience with charcoal exports to the US, we know the pitfalls of charcoal production and trading. We know low price is a key to success. So, we have focused on working only with the charcoal producers and packagers that provide high quality and low cost products.
|2) We speak English. Not many charcoal producers in Mexico can export to the US because they lack the ability to communicate well with their customers in the United States.|
|3) Experience. We know the charcoal business.|
|How to have your
own charcoal brand
1) Select the products you want to carry: lump or briquettes, or both.
2) Decide what size or sizes of packages you want to offer: From 5 lbs to 20 lbs
3) Artwork. Once we know the bag sizes, we provide the layouts that a graphic designer can use to create the artwork for each bag. We also provide necessary information that bags have to have, like warnings and some other regulations.
4) Once the artwork is finished and approved, your company issues a purchase order for the initial batch of bags. Depending on bag size, the minimum order quantities may vary from 10,000 to 20,000 pieces. This purchase order typically represents an investmen of $8,000 to $10,000 US Dollars.
5) Bag manufacturing usually takes 8 to 12 weeks. Once the bags are made, they are sent to the charcoal packaging facility. Your bags will be stored there.
6) Issue purchase orders for any amount of product. The most cost efficient way to do this is by filling up an entire 53' container that can hold around 36,000 lbs of product. Example: if you decided to carry an 18 lb. lump charcoal presentation, you will be able to put 2,000 bags per truckload.
7) Logistics. Our team will help you arrange all the logistics, including customs brokerage and all import export transactions. We can help you get your charcoal shipment to your door, anywhere in the United States.